Enterprise Investment Scheme 1
Pink Iguana (1) PLC offer Investors the opportunity to participate in the potential significant returns achievable by trading in diamonds, supported by the benefits of
Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS). The Company has already received Advance Assurance from HMRC and will be carrying on a qualifying trade for EIS purposes.
The EIS is a government sponsored initiative to encourage investment in the UK’s enterprise market (subject to meeting the relevant requirements).
The tax benefits of EIS qualifying investments include the following –
- 30% income tax relief on an investment up to £1,000,000 per individual, reducing the net cost of investment to 70pence per £1 invested.
- No Capital Gains Tax is payable on gains realised on the disposal of the Eligible Shares on which EIS income tax relief is attributable.
- The opportunity to defer capital gains realised within 3 years prior to, or up to 12 months after a subscription for Eligible Shares
- Ability to offset capital losses realised on disposal of Eligible Shares against Investor’s income or capital gains.
- Investments in Eligible Shares which are held for more than 2 years should qualify for 100% inheritance tax Business Property Relief.
To view our Offer for subscription of EIS qualifying ordinary shares, issued by Pink Iguana (1) PLC and sponsored and approved by Park Caledonia Capital Limited
(which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority) then please go to our Executive Summary and Information Memorandum.